Do to the nature of our rather complex (and required) deployment pipeline, we want to simplfy things by adding a manual Stage containing a custom plugin that will Trigger related Deployment Project deploys.
To allow invocation on the Bamboo Server this can be implemented with a combination of DeploymentProjectService, EnvironmentTriggeringActionFactory, and NonBlockingPlanExecutionService.
See:
https://github.com/vicsz/bamboo-trigger-deployment-task/blob/master/src/main/java/com/bambooplugin/impl/DeploymentTriggerTask.java
However the problem that I encounter is that is will not work on Remote Agent because of the more limited access available on it.
See:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Bamboo-plugin-not-found-on-agents/qaq-p/478515
As expected when I check the Remote Agent Logs I see that the plugin failured to load due to missing dependencies.
is waiting for unsatisfied dependencies [[&applicationProperties, &deploymentProjectService, &nonBlockingPlanExecutionService, &environmentTriggeringActionFactory]]
The question is how to I solve this for remote agents ?? .. It seems like RuntimeTaskDataProvider is only meant for getting Server Side data, how does one go about invoking something on the Server Side (from a Remote Agent) such as a deploy.
Thanks