Hello,
How can i copy an existing board using REST Api ?
You need to perform a POST request to /1/boards with a JSON payload similar to this:
{ "name": "My copied board", "idBoardSource": "SOURCE_BOARD_ID" }
where SOURCE_BOARD_ID is the id of the board you want to copy.
Perfect !
Thank you, i'll give it a try
Please find the below link for the copy of the board
/rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapidview/{source board id}/copy
Thanks Srinivas! I was able to copy the board. However, I still haven't found a way to rename it using the API. Do you know a way to do that too? Cheers!
Please find the below link for the board re-name
/rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapidviewconfig/name
By passing Id & name.
Thanks! Is there a list of these functionalities somewhere, as they aren't on the official API page?
No. These are not public API's
Hi Srinivas,
It would be great if you could help me out with two more things:
Much appreciated,
Menno
Even, I'm searching for the same. Soon I may post the details. Thanks
This code should do the trick for moving the board:
PUT - ... /rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapidviewconfig/boardLocation{ "rapidViewId": Board_id, "locationType": "project","locationId": project_id}
Cheers
do I need to pass on any data to API? For some reason I am getting a code 405. In theory it should work without any issues even without data (I assume that copied board are renamed upon copy, right?)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.