I get the following text instead of my trello boards:
If I open up the browser console, I see the following errors:
I'm not using an ad-blocker, and am able to open both this link:http://a.trellocdn.com/test.htmland this other link:https://d78fikflryjgj.cloudfront.net/test.htmlSo the troubleshooting guide doesn't help much for my case.Could you help me access my boards?
Hey Nico
Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue?
Hi Matthew. Thank you for your answer.I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. Today it seems to be working fine, I hope it will not happen again.
Got the same problem today. Trello won't work on Firefox (v57.0) unless i open it in a "private" tab. Works also fine on Microsoft Edge...
I cleared my cache and cookies on Firefox.
I shut down all extensions and plug-ins for Firefox.
I just hope it will work again tomorrow...
Got a similar problem, nothing of the above described helps. Google Chrome 49. Mac 10 8 5.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.