Any due date when Trello will be available on-prem too?
Thanks
Right now, there are no plans to offer a self-hosted Trello Version. For now, Trello will only be available as a service.
I have BB, Jira, and Confluence locally on premise. Would love to use Trello on-premise at a premium if necessary.
If that's the case, are there plans to offer trello as a HIPAA compliant option, or with increased security in the future? It sounds as if you have a subset of trello customers unable to use this solution due to security issues at this time.
You should totally make plans then :-), cause that would be great if Trello could be deployed on-prem.
Yeah, also my small office cannot use Trello on internet due to security policy of the company. Have Trello on premise with a small fee per year will be the best.
I have a Care at Home - application for Trello. For a Deep Impact - it requires HIPAA compliance. And to scale for a Wide Impact - in third world countries, it will need on-premise.
McKinsey Study Feb 2022 Study on Care at Home - 38 FOLD Increase
I would welcome any help from the Atlassian Community or the Sales / Tech Support folks at Trello to help me succeed here.
Daniel Shurman
Trello on prem would draw so much more custom. I have avoided Trello for years as I don't want to put my daily BAU data on a cloud interface.Make Trello offline on prem as an option and see how many people buy it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.