Having updated to SourceTree 2.1.2.5, I am now unable to push to my remote. When I try I get what has become the dreaded Git Credential Manager for Windows. I have checked my account details, but no matter what I type into the boxes on this dialog, it will not authenticate.
In a related matter, I have two projects which link to different BitBucket accounts, and now I don't seem to be able to set up these two accounts. If I try to use Basic authentication, I cannot login. If I try to use OAuth and refresh the token then the authentication fails.
Is there a guide anywhere on how to do this stuff? I have to admit that I am completely lost with the various places you seem to be able to enter remote repository details.
Any help at all would be very gratefully received.
Kind wishes ~ Patrick