Hi all!
New Trello user here. I'd like to have a due date for each list. That way I can keep my team moving on a tight schedule by forcing them to complete/move cards to each list by a certain date.
How do I do that?
thanks!
Hey Richard
It's not possible to add a due date for the list itself, only the cards within the list.
You can use Butlerbot to assist you with assigning a due date to each card that is added to a list by using a command such as when i add a card to list "Big Date", set due for 6/14/2017 to reduce the clicks it takes to assign a due date to each card.
ok awesome thanks! I'll have to learn that!
For now I'm basically just writing the Due Date in the list name ha ha!
ie:
Quality Check (due: Thur 29)
Matthew,
How exactly do I set a condition in Butlerbot like your: 'when I add a card to list x'? For some reason, I'm either over looking the function or it isn't available for me.
Could you elaborate?
Thanks!
Hey Bart
are you using the Butler power up or did you add Butler to your board from the official butler board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.