I have SourceTree (v1.16.14.0) installed on a Windows 7 OS.
When I try to clone a repo from Stash, I get the following error -
image2015-3-12 12:58:54.png
I have tried switching from Embedded-Git to System-Git but receive the same error.
Any help/direction is highly appreciated.
Regards,
Saud.
I'm having a similar issue with "Pull" and "Stash". I'm on Win7 too and I just installed the latest update of SourceTree this morning (now at 1.6.16.0), but I still can't pull using SourceTree:
image2015-7-13 11:38:39.png
Incidentally, CLI git pull works just fine.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Matt
I am not sure about the exact reason/connection, but I could overcome the same issue by launching source tree "as Adminstrator".
Hope it helps you, too.
Regards, Alex
Just to confirm. I was experience the same issue. Running SourceTree “as Administrator” resolve the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.