I'm setting up Bamboo and Stash on a single Windows server with IIS proxying so that the urls look like http://<servername>/stash and http://<servername>/bamboo
User authentication is from AD via Crowd.
When I try to create the Application link from Bamboo, it fails to create the reciprocal link and the pop-up just says ACT.
When I try to create the Application link from Stash, it works (and successfully creates the reciprocal link), but Bamboo can't see the repositories until Trusted Application is turned on.
Builds complete but report a '"401 Unauthorized" received while attempting to store build status against Stash instance' error
I suspect the 401 is related to the ACT failure to create reciprocal links if the link creation starts from Bamboo. The page on troubleshooting links is not very helpful because it does not provide hints for getting from symptoms to which layers are likely to be a problem.