Hi,
I have enabled Calendar power-up for my board (Planner). I have added the Calendar's iCal in my Mac and iPhone.
Now, I have a card with due date in Pending Tasks list. Due to the power-up and subscription to the calendar on my devices, I am able to see the card on my devices' calendar.
The issue I am now seeing is that when the card due date is complete, I have a Butler rule which moves the card to a different list on the same board (Completed Tasks). However, my expectation was that it would not appear from my devices' calendar as the card is now having a due date completed. But, instead what I see in my devices' calendar is "updated" calendar entry with the event text updated with the "Completed Tasks" list name from the earlier "Pending Tasks" list name.
Wondering if this is the expected behaviour? If so, is there any alternate/ better mechanism to handle this? One way I can think of is to move the card to a different board altogether which doenst have the calendar power-up enabled.
Any thoughts?