I do not know what to do. Please help me.
Hi Lysh! Can you open SourceTree and go to the Git settings? There, if you're using the embedded version, switch to 'System Git' and then switch back to 'Embedded Git', this seemed to fix the template warning for some users. You can find their responses at About Git path for SourceTree.
If you're still having trouble cloning the repo, please provide the follwoing information:
Best regards,
Ana
I am sorry to reply to you so late, I am using the "system Git". When I switch back to "embedded Git", the same will happen.
My sourceTree version is 2.1.2.5, my operating system is Windows10.
Hi Lysh,
Can you send us the SourceTree log? You can find it at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\sourcetree.log
Please provide answer to the following too:
Cheers,
Well, when I put SourceTree into a low version, the clone was successful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.