I have angular project in my repository. I want my angular-cli app build in bamboo . How can we do this. Tell me what are the configuration I have to done . Please help me to build with bamboo?
Hi Sadasivaiah,
I'm not an angular expert. But looking at the documentation, it looks like we can just use a Script task to build an angular project.
Hope that helps.
Hello,
You can use Script task for it.
cd /<path to the project chekout dir>
if you are using ng to build : ng build
before that please install the latest angular-cli using - npm
Hi,
it depends on what kind of script you want to build your app. It can be bower, gulp, grunt, etc..
Per each method, Bamboo provides a lot of option script accordingly like nodejs, npm, grunt, bower..
I suggest the following steps to create your build script:
1. Check your node js/npm installation
2. Clean cache npm if needed
3. Install dependencies, npm install, bower install..for example
4. Build your app: ng build, gulp build
Hello Goli,
Were you able to complete this and if yes, can you please help me with the same ?
Have you tried automating the angular project build tasks with Script task?Do you face any issues there?
Thanks for your reply jeyanthan. i did not use scripts and i have made below 3 steps.
1.source code checkout
2.npm - install
3.npm - ng build
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.