How do I remove this setting? When I start my first comment, "@sbascourt" automatically appears in the comment section, and I have to delete it every time.
Hey Jay
By chance do you have Butlerbot on your board?
Not that I'm aware of. I have the plain ol' version of Trello. No bells or whistles.
See if you have a list somewhere on the board that is titled "butler"
Hi,
Matthew has a good point that a Butler automation could have been left by the prior user, but I think what Jay is experiencing may be different.
Jay, do you mean that a comment appears automatically when you create a new card, or do you mean that when you start to type a comment the text is initialized by default with something you may have typed in the past? If so, this is because Trello remembers half-started comments so that you can retake them later. Sometimes, though, they get stuck and keep coming back. Does this match your experience? If so, does this happen on the app or on the browser?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.