I have installed FishEye 2.7.5. During the install process it asked me for a master password but not username. I chose not to add a repository at that time. When I came back and went to http://localhost:8060 all I am presented with is the stock interface and no way to log in. I did try to log in with "admin" and my master password but it fails.
How can I log in with the master password in order to add repositories and users?
There is an administration link in the footer of the FishEye page. Clicking that will take you to the admin UI and you can login with the master password
Create a user by using the sign up link on the login page or the panel on the left.
If this is a new fisheye instance then this user will have an Adminisration link under the name on the top-right after logging in
You can then provide the admin password you specified to get to administration and change the security settings further. i.e. disable signup, specify who are admins etc..
I've never noticed that. Awesome
Add /admin
http://localhost:8060/admin
What If I forgot that admin password?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.