Hi,
Just started with Bamboo. We have it running on Windows 7, for a Yii2 (PHP) Application. Yii2 comes with Codeception, it's really nice and easy to use.
I have a script that runs as a task that just kicks off codeception:
${bamboo.php} ${bamboo.composer} exec codecept run unit models/HelperTest.php --verboseThis keeps failing the build and coming back with error code 1.
So I ran on the Windows 7 machine directly and it came back with:
[Codeception\Exception\ConfigurationException]
Path for output is not writable. Please, set appropriate access mode for output path.
When I check in the build, I see that all the folders have this property set.

All the folders have this weird gray check mark, not a full black one. I've tried to manually remove read-only and it asks for administrato priveledges so I said yes. But nothing happens, the folder still has this mark.
I'm not really sure what the problem is here and how to fix it?