I am able to configure JIRA 5.x and Fisheye 2.8.x to use Crowd 2.6.x for user authenication, which allows me to login to both applicatins.
When I turn on SSO for Fisheye I can still login to Fisheye.
When i turn on SSO for JIRA based on these instructions https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Integrating+Crowd+with+Atlassian+JIRA I can not login to JIRA.
Here is the log entires from crowd after SSO is enabled in JIRA:
2013-03-29 12:37:50,771 http-8095-10 DEBUG [crowd.manager.authentication.TokenAuthenticationManagerImpl] Authenticating user: ht1792
2013-03-29 12:37:50,775 http-8095-10 DEBUG [atlassian.crowd.directory.SpringLDAPConnector] Performing user search: baseDN = dc=itservices,dc=sbc,dc=com - filter = (&(&(objectCategory=Person)(sAMAccountName=*))(sAMAccountName=ht1792))
2013-03-29 12:37:51,228 http-8095-10 DEBUG [crowd.manager.authentication.TokenAuthenticationManagerImpl] generateUserToken: user ht1792
2013-03-29 12:37:51,229 http-8095-10 DEBUG [manager.token.factory.TokenKeyGeneratorImpl] Generating Token for principal: ht1792
2013-03-29 12:37:51,229 http-8095-10 DEBUG [manager.token.factory.TokenKeyGeneratorImpl] Generating Token for principal: ht1792
2013-03-29 12:37:51,230 http-8095-10 DEBUG [crowd.dao.token.TokenDAOHibernate] Updating object: Token{identifierHash='gEECB0AxG4M0O75ApfqYEg00', lastAccessedTime=1364578671230, createdDate=2013-03-29 11:51:31.261, duration=null, name='ht1792', directoryId=32771}
2013-03-29 12:37:51,230 http-8095-10 DEBUG [crowd.manager.authentication.TokenAuthenticationManagerImpl] User <ht1792> has access to the application <itracktest>
Any help would be appricated.