Hi, I've been adding some code on the card descriptions in trello. As I understand it, by putting 3 backticks in the beginning and end of the code block it should format the block to appear as a block of code.
In the webapp everything works fine, but in the android app it looks differently (img1 - webapp; img2 - Android app).
Am I doing something wrong or there is a bug in the app itself?
---
Card Description:
**A _action()_ corre uma vez e depois vê se _done()_ retorna true**
**Nota:** https://trello.com/c/hacEMxAj
```
import jade.core.Agent;
import jade.core.behaviours.SimpleBehaviour;
public class HelloWorld extends Agent{
protected void setup(){
this.addBehaviour(new myBehaviour(this));
}
class myBehaviour extends SimpleBehaviour{
int step = 0;
private boolean finished = false;
public myBehaviour(Agent a){ //CONSTRUTOR
super(a);
}
@Override
public void action(){ //CORRE PRIMEIRO
System.out.println(step);
if(step++ == 3)
finished = true;
}
@Override
public boolean done(){ //SE RETORNAR TRUE ACABA, SE NÃO VOLTA AO ACTION
System.out.println("Terminei o Simple Behaviour");
return finished;
}
}
}
```
