SourceTree 2.1.2.3 for Windows with a Mercurial repo now shows all my closed branches in the sidebar. How do I only show active branches?
HiI'm afraid I can't reproduce the behaviour you describe, see the attached image, my closed local branch is not listed in the sidebar.Have I misunderstood your scenario?
Here is a screenshot demonstrating the problem.
This is a test repo cloned from elsewhere with hg-flow set up. There are currently 3 open branches, "default", "develop", and "branch1". However, the sidebar still shows "feature/branch2".
In my actual repo, the sidebar shows hundreds of old feature branches.
Confirming the same issue since the latest update
I am experiencing the same problem since updating to version 2.1.2.3
2.1.2.4 - problem still exists
Hi everyone! This issue was reported as a bug at SRCTREEWIN-7189. You can watch that ticket to receive future updates, or leave a comment there.
Hope this helps!
Ana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.