It seams the search box has no effect in Version 2.0.20.1
Hello! That search box searches the files in your uncommited changes. It currently doens't do anything if you're viewing another commit.
Hello Mike, thanks a lot. "in your uncommited changes" was my missing context.
Really?
I'm using 2.3.1.0 on Windows.
I'm trying to find some text within an Uncommitted change, so I was thinking that Search box looks like a good place to start.
All that seems to happen is that 'Pending files, sorted by file status' gets changed to 'All files, sorted by file status', and a heap of files appear in 'unstaged files' :
Try to search for 'fba' (there is a file called FBA_BRIU.trg under library, that includes fba inside the file too, and yes, I've tried 'FBA' with the same results)
So can anyone tell me how to actually search the file contents of current uncommitted changes?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.