Hi,
I try to authorize Power-Ups Evernote. I click on the green bar "link with your Evernote account" and nothing happen.
Could you inform what I am doing wrong?
Thank you for your explanation.
Best regards
Dominique
Without seeing what you're seeing, it sounds like you don't have popups allowed. Try allowing pop ups on your browser and try again.
thank you for your answer. I have only one power-up wich is Evernote. And I think that I have one allowed. That's why I don't understand why nothing happen when I try to link
I'm saying popup, not powerup. Not sure what browser you're using, but here's an example of How to allow pop ups on chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
if you're using a different browser, google "how to allow pop ups for (browser)"
I am speaking of power-up. And I use IOS, perhaps this is the reason.
Thank you for your answers
What browser on iOS are you using?
when you click the link to login to Evernote powerup , a popup browser(another window) should launch asking for your Evernote credentials.
I am using IOS 10.12.5. on my computer
When I click to login to Evernote, no new popup browser... nothing
And I am using 10.3.1 on my i pad
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.