I recently got a new computer and after setting up Trello on Chrome for Windows 10 I thought everything was fine until I tried to add a card today. That's when I noticed that my power-ups were missing. I know there are two because another board shows that it has 2 power-ups but I've never used power-ups on that board. One of the power-ups I'm missing is the custom field but I can't remember what the other one is and every time I click on power-ups it tells me I've used all my power-ups.
I know there are two because another board shows that it has 2 power-ups but I've never used power-ups on that board. One of the power-ups I'm missing is the custom field but I can't remember what the other one is and every time I click on power-ups it tells me I've used all my power-ups.
It won't even give me the option of removing the power-ups I've supposedly used. The board I used to have 2 power-ups on now shows only one but even it won't allow me to remove that one power-up to change it to something else.
I've also discovered that ALL of the EXISTING information on cards that was put in using those power-ups is now GONE!!!! I am hoping and praying that it can be recovered because I don't know if I can recreate it since it goes back several months at least. It had email addresses and other very important information in it and it's GONE!! ALL OF IT!!
Why can't anything be easy??? I just want my power-ups back like they were. I don't understand why they were changed in the first place. Please give them back. Is that too much to ask???