I'm new using SourceTree (and git/version control in general), so I don't know if this is the expected behavior, but I don't think so.
I have a project with some commits. When I started adding tags to this project I noticed it started to create new "branchs" automatically in some tags. Not all of the tags does this, and it's also not an actual branch, but it displays some different colors, which is making me confused.
See these images below:
Before adding tag "0.3.0":

After adding tag "0.3.0":

As you can see, it created a new color/line, kind of representanting a new branch in paralalell. I don't know what I may have done that caused this, but I'd like to be able to create new tags and keep only one branch.
Also, depending on the number of tags I add, it can have more lines/colors. At one time I had 6 different colors.
How can I solve this?