This is the scenario I would like to use. Our developer enters a control number(example AB123) in the commit message when he does a commit/push to Stash GIT from SourcerTree. Bamboo then would run a plan that executes a job that compiles the code and places the resulting exe/dll into the artifacts. I would then have a job that will run a script that builds a path including a folder named after the control number AB123 mentioned above. I would then copy the resulting artifact(exe or dll) to that \\path\folder. My question is: how do I access the value from the commit message from my Bamboo task/job? I've read the variable section of the Bamboo documentation and I've looked into other topics that I thought might work but I haven't been able to piece it together. I'm sure the GIT commit message can be read from Bamboo, right? Is there a better way to get a custom value from GIT over to Bamboo? I'm brand new to both of these products. Thanks!