When I try to view a stash in this version, a loading indicator is displays indefinitely. The stash contents are never displayed. Is anyone else seeing this?
Did that stash display in other versions? Additionally, 2.1 was released yesterday, could you give it a try?
https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/ga/SourceTreeSetup-2.1.2.3.exe
The stash does not load in this version either. I did notice that the loading indicator does not display right away (not sure if this changed in this version, or if I just missed that before).
Regardless, stashes still do not display. I can reproduce this on a brand new repo as follows:
mceverm@computron ~/Downloads $ mkdir test mceverm@computron ~/Downloads $ cd test mceverm@computron ~/Downloads/test $ git init Initialized empty Git repository in /cygdrive/c/Users/mceverm/Downloads/test/.git/ mceverm@computron ~/Downloads/test $ touch foo mceverm@computron ~/Downloads/test $ git add foo mceverm@computron ~/Downloads/test $ git commit -m 'initial commit' [master (root-commit) 7c9083a] initial commit 1 file changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-) create mode 100644 foo mceverm@computron ~/Downloads/test $ echo asfd > foo mceverm@computron ~/Downloads/test $ git stash Saved working directory and index state WIP on master: 7c9083a initial commit HEAD is now at 7c9083a initial commit mceverm@computron ~/Downloads/test $ stree
Strange -- could you upload your log file? Thanks.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/sourcetreekb/sourcetree-logfile-location-675384748.html
My log has some sensitive code in it, so I would prefer not to upload the whole thing. I can confirm that no lines are added when this occurs.
I think I may have just found a lead though. The problem only seems to occur when I launch SourceTree from a cygwin shell. I'm guessing this is a pretty big edge case for your users, so it won't hurt my feelings if it's not worth pursuing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.