v 2.0.20.1, Windows 10 x64
I can't figure out how to use SourceTree anymore.
Staging hunks and then commiting is commiting the entire file.
I thought at first that I had accidently staged too much.
But this is repeatable.
Seems to be in either File Status view or Log/History view.
Once, after I staged a hunk, the staged and unstaged sections worked as expected. When I click on a file in unstaged, I see only those hunks that have NOT been staged. Click on a file in staged, I see only those hunks that HAVE been staged. But then click commit, review the file and all hunks are there.
Commit and all hunks are commited.
Later, the behavior changed.
After staging hunks, clicking on a file in both the staged and unstaged sections showed exactly the same hunks. I could not distinguish between staged and unstaged hunks.
The only workaround I could find was to discard all the hunks I wanted to keep, commit the rest, then in the IDE save the file to disk to get the dscarded hunks back.