I am using the latest version of Sourcetree on Windows (the one without the list of repos on the left side). I can't find out how to delete a repository. I use to right click on the repo on the left list and delete it but now that list is gone in the new version. So what is the correct way to delete a repo using Sourcetree?
Hi
In the 'New' tab, accessed via the +, you can open the Local list of repositories or bookmarks. You can then right-click and use the context menu to remove any bookmarks you want.
That's horrific UX! The fact we both needed to search to find out how to do something as simple as removing a repo means it's bad design, surely?
I kinda' agree.
Having the left panel on the side before was much better. I have no idea why they would change that. That's a bad design.
It does feel that this is a decision that should never have been made.
We are on 2019 and still is like that. Man, it is horrible! is Atlassiana company?
2022 and still ugly UX
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.