Let's say I placed a Bookmark on a particular changeset for future reference. Now I decide to move that Bookmark to a different changeset. I see no way to do that with the Sourcetree UI. Is there?
HiThat is not currently supported in SourceTree for Windows.
Hi Ralph, in addition to Michael's answer, there was a Feature request to provide better support for bokmarks in Mercurial, you can find it at SRCTREEWIN-2981. This one was closed, but you can add your comment if you'd like to have it reopened, or submit a new one.
Kind regards
Ana
I'm using SourceTree Mac, and Bookmarks are supported in that GUI. The thread you pointed me to seesm to suggest that Bookmarks aren't supported in the Windows version of SourceTree. I can delete and create them on the Mac version. I just can't move them. Not a big deal.
I'll put in a Feature Request.
Find it here: SRCTREE-4757
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.