I just upgraded to 2.0 and noticed the bookmarks sidebar is gone. For me, this is NOT an improvement, for the following reasons:
- I have to open a new tab to get an overview of the status of all my repos.
- Each repo takes more vertical space = bad for getting a quick overview of the status of all my repos.
- I cannot open several repos in rapid succession, for example, repos that have updates. I now have to open a new tab, open the next repo with updates, open a new tab again, and so on (in doing so, I also have to look for the point where I left off in the list...)
- No sub-folders possible in the new setup?
- In "All Repos" I don't see which folder a repo is in, so I can never be sure all my repos are in a folder.
Please bring back the bookmarks sidebar as an option.