Someone please help. This is driving me absolutely insane.
I am using Sourcetree 2.0.20.1. I have a work Bitbucket account and a personal BB account. If I pull from my personal account, the Git Credential Manager for Windows is displayed. I enter my credentials and everything works fine. Then I pull for one of my work repos, and the Git Credential manager pops up again.
I have both accounts set up in the Options | Authentication tab with an Authentication type of OAuth and a preferred protocol of HTTPS. The username in my remote path for each repository matches the username in my Accounts list.
Since the Authentication information is saved, why do I have to re-enter my credentials into the Git Credential Manager every time I interact with a repo from a different account than the one I last interacted with?
I never got this to work in an older version of SS either. I was hopeful this would work in 2.0.