Just yesterday I thought it's a good day to install the latest version of SourceTree. Fortunately I didn't listen to the message popping up on startup that I should uninstall my older versions...
The reason for this is that the spinner on the left-hand side where there should be a tree view of the current repo is never finishing spinning. This happens on a quite big repo (current size: 1.86GB; due to binaries being stored in there; something we wanna change in the future but didn't have time for just yet). Smaller repos seem to work fine.

Can anyone suggest a workaround to get it going? For now im falling back to version 1.9. But since there has been issued a security advisory by Atlassian I would like to update to the latest version ASAP.
What I've tried so far is to clean out the C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree folder but there was no improvement achieved with that.