I'm still very new to Sourcetree and this is the first time I've really installed it on my own.
The issue is that I've granted access to something and I'd like to know more details on what I've done. A page popped up in my web-browser during the sourcetree setup. I was half asleep at the time and hit the accept button without thinking clearly.
The page that popped up in my broswer had something "localhost" in the address bar and listed a bunch of things I needed to either "grant access to" or "give permissions" Something of that nature. I think I remember the button at the bottom say "Grant" like I said earlier, but it may have been something else.
I apologize for the vague details. I was very tired at the time. I tried recreating the process today and the page doesn't pop up. The most I get is "Authentication Succesful" from a similar address. The most I know is that Localhost has something to do with my actual machine.
If anyone can shed some like, that would be incredible.
Can anyone help me understand what I granted access/permission to? I wasn't doing anything else at the time, so I assume it has to do with sourcetree.