I've set up Bitbucket server and I'm trying to get Sourcetree connected since some team members are not familiar with the command-line and I'd rather get them up and running instead of spend a day teaching git commands.
Annoyingly, during the installation process when selecting "Bitbucket Server" and entering the correct credentials, this error appears:
Failed to check login for user [<redacted>]
Unable to connect to the host service
An error occurred while sending the request.
The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
Is there any way to know exactly what the issue is?
I'm using Caddy as a proxy which afaik uses HTTP/2. I'm not sure what version of SSL/TLS it uses but I'd assume it's whatever's the latest (Caddy is pretty modern).
I should add that git commands work perfectly fine, I've done a pull/commit/push cycle without any problems.
--
Skipping this step and just cloning straight from the repo worked fine. What's the difference between that and doing this Bitbucket Server setup? Am I missing out on any useful features?