My ultimate setup would be getting my Google Assistant (or SIRI) to add a task in to my JIRA.
Is there a tool that sync's Outlook (office 365) tasks with JIRA?
You can now with the latest update!
Do you know how exactly? I've tried all the inimaginable combinations and siri does not understand me...
What is the correct sentence ?
I used: "Hey Siri, can you create a Jira task?"
Oh my... Jira created a Reminder list called "Jira Task" :-(
would be great if this feature would work ok
It works for me with 'Create a task in Jira to ...' then it asks which list (project).
Hello @Jon Bartholomew ,
Do you have any sample code or example? I am looking for the same kind of solution.
Any resourse links would be great.
Following for results, thanks!
When I added that comment I was using the standard Jira Siri functionality - no code required. Give it a try yourselves - I've not tested it recently.
Hi there
Our SaaSJet team recently created JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant It lets create issues and simple reports by voice command.
Best Regards
Zoryana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.