Is it in the works to be able to attach documents from Google Team Drives? Or is it possible already and I am just missing it?
Thanks!
Right now, access to Google Team Drives is not available. I'll let our team know, that this is something you are interested in!
+1 on this. Desperately need this.
As do I
+1 as well
Shared project docs are all in Team Drives, which is where they should be. Connecting those docs to Trello cards is essential. Creating a doc/sheet in My Drive, sharing it with the team from My Drive, only so I can attach it to a Trello card, is nutty.
I'm not sure if the original question was about Confluence Cloud or Server, or if it was about building support for Team Drive into Confluence itself. But for anyone who's using Confluence Cloud and open to using a plugin, I would highly recommend Google Drive & Docs for Confluence. It does support Team Drive.
Thanks for your answer, but the question/concern/need is about Trello support for Team Drives, not Confluence.
My apologies!
FYI - this is not an Atlassian issue, this is a Google issue. The Google File Picker API does not support Team Drive at the moment, only Drive. (That's why files in Drive works and Team Drive doesn't.) So until Google fixes their API, third-party products like Confluence, Trello, Draw.io, Asana, etc. will not be able to pick files from a Team Drive location.
If this issue is important to you, please click the "star" at the top of Google Issue 36761624 so it gets re-prioritized.
Thanks,
Eileen
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/36761624
Thanks Eileen for the link. The latest comments there (after your post here) indicates the newest file picker API includes Team Drive support now.
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/36761624 - Comment #13
"Isn't that already supported? I am under the impression that it is https://developers.google.com/picker/docs/reference#DocsView - DocsView.setEnableTeamDrives(boolean)"
Let's hope is easy for Trello and the other app developers to get it working.
+1 Martin!
+1 is there any update this? or an ETA when it is available?
This answer solves the issue. It works fine with me now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.