I am an Electronics Engineer, mainly resesponsible for the software development. I have tried different project management tool but I found Trello is really great for software development, because it is simple and clear. As a software developer I do not need very deep detail of the project, which is the job of the project manager. I only need to keep track on the outstanding issue I need to work on. Ususally I am involved in several projects at the same time, Therefore I have several active boards with other developers at the same time, one board for each project/team. However my problem is that I need to know my own duty on all of these boards, so that I can prioritize them. Now I need to open each board seperately, looking for my duty on each board, and then write them down on a different board or paper... However it is waste of time because I need to write the same thing twise (on the project board and on my own ToDo list board), and waste of time because I need to open all the boards and looking for my duty. Is there a way that I can keep track on the outstanding issues on several boards, reading them in one list/screen, so that I can proritize them? If Trello does not have this feature now, I think it will be great to add it.
Thank you.