How do I change the color of card background?
Hi Fabio,
Right now, you can only change the background for the entire board, and you can't set background colors for individual cards.
However, there's a Chrome extension that you might want to look into, that does allow for that: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/card-colors-for-trello/nodlpencjjlohojddhflnahnfpfanbjm?hl=en
Michael thank you very much. If I can pick your brain or experience, how can I show the label text on the card and not only the color?
Hey Fabio,
There doesn't look to be a way to turn on looking at the text of the labels to display, you can turn on color blind mode on your account if you don't want to just use the colors. This article has some helpful tips for how to best use labels.
You can also filter cards if you would like to only see certain cards at a time.
You might want to email feature-ideas@trello.com to ask about possibly turning on the ability in the future to change the color of the card or to display the text of a label!
Hopefully that helps!
Hey Fabio, there is a Chrome extension that allows you to see the label text on a Trello card. its called Trelabels for Trello. I have just started using it but so far its been great.
Steve
To see the label text, just click on 1 of the labels. There's a toggle that turns them on or off for the entire board when you click on a label color bar.
You can add text to your labels by selecting Show Menu > More > Labels > Create a new label. Now you just need to select the label cover and input some text. When you add a label to a card the label text can be displayed by clicking on the label when viewing the card on your board.
That would be great if possible
Very helpful! Thank you
Awesome thanks for the tip
How to change card color in the color that i want (not to color based on label color ) ?
How do I get trello to change card colors if I use firefox browser?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.