Hi
I noticed recently that whenever I created a team - either from a board, or from the home page once I click "Create" in Chrome the name reverts to my email address, despite having put a name in. I tried it in Edge and it was fine - retains the name I entered.
I did a search and couldn't find this as a logged bug.
Steps:
- Whilst in Google Chrome, (using PC on Windows 10) click + button next to name and choose 'Create a Team' (or click the Trello icon to go to Home page, scroll to bottom of page and click the icon 'Create a Team'.
- Enter, example 'Essex Uni Trello Training'
- Click Create.
- Page with the 4 tabs appears (Boards, Members, Settings, Business Class) and name of team has reverted to my@emailaddress.co.uk
If the process is repeated in Edge, then 'Essex Uni Trello Training' is retained.
Thanks