image2016-11-18 15:10:26.png
Hi Guys, our team is currently migrating to Git and Stash. we are new to both Git and Stash, please bear with my ignorance here.
my question is, the last commit said merging feature branch; but what i see from the graph is merging the purple(which is master I think, might be local master) to master. I am sure I am wrong. but how shall I understand this bit of graph?
Second thing is, the green dot (for feature/VT-PHEW), I am merging from master to feature and then the feature branch just floats there and I don't see a connection that it goes back to master. I am sure I am wrong again, but how to interpret the graph though?
Last but not least, the blue-ish line, the purple line, and the yellow line all seemed to mean master branch here.
This is confusing to me. shouldn't we just just have one master all the time?
Thanks guys!