An error occurred while trying to refresh remote repositories for your account (...). You can view the server's response below.
Error Contents
Could not authorize request with the available token. Please re-authenticate.
Hi! What SourceTree version are you using? There was an issue recently where some users were getting that error message, it was reported at SRCTREE-4595 and SRCTREE-4708. It's been fixed in the latest SourceTree version.
If you're still having problems, can you let me know:
Cheers,
Ana
Hi, i just downloaded the last version 2.6.3a and this error message appears. I have a github account added to Sourcetree.
I am using a OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.
I've solved this problem.Do not use the same account name
我已经解决了这个问题不要使用相同的账户名称
I am having same issue what to do I am using latest version 2.7.1 and I am using OS X EL CAPTAIN 10.12.6
I have the same problem, I am using version 2.7.1 on Mc OS Sierra. It failed completely to load projects from remote repository(bitbucket). My suspicion is the problem might be related to the recent change that username cannot be used to logged into bitbucket anymore.
same problem. I've had dozens of different authentication issues and am probably going to give up bitbucket, despite the generous private repositories.
I am also getting same issues on macOS High Sierra version 10.13.4 (17E202) and Sourcetree version 2.7.3(169).
Thank you.
Same problem macOS High Sierra version 10.13.3 (17D47) and Sourcetree version 2.7.4(174).
Same problem! Is annoying! macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6 and Sourcetree 2.7.4(175)
This is happening again as of Sourcetree 2.7.6 (177)
same here, sourcetree 2.7.6 (177)
I got this working again by going to preferences -> accounts -> edit... and connecting again.
Hoping that it stays connected
it doesnt stay connected. 🤦♂️
I have IMac and MacBook Pro. Both of them have MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5, both of them have SourceTree v.2.7.6 (177). With IMac everything cool, but MacBook have issue to refreshing remote repositories
I'm facing the same problem, macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 and Sourcetree 2.7.6(177).
Same here, with macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 with Sourcetree 2.7.6.
Disappointing that this still hasn't been fixed for over a year now.
Anyone has the solution for this issue ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.