Hi all,
I am running Bamboo on Windows (5.10.0 build 51017) and the UI has become very slow - to the point where if I click on a plan, it will take a good 10-20 seconds to load the page.
The part that I'm interested in, and the most interesting part here, is that the JVM heap size has been increased to 8GB, as below:

But we have found that it will not use more than (roughly) 5 GB - even though the 'private memory' is over 8, as seen here in Process Explorer:
(FYI Column names: Process, CPU, Private Bytes, Working Set, PID, Description, Company Name)

Can anyone explain to me:
- Why tomcat (and by extension, Java) doesn't consume the maximum amount of allocated memory?
- Is there any other configuration items I need to edit to enable the 'full' utilization of RAM?
- What additional steps I can take to increase the speed of the UI (without re-installing Bamboo)?
Thanks in advance!