We are currently in the process of upgrading to the latest Bamboo version, however for the time being we are on 5.6.
Until the upgrade is complete, I need functionality to Trigger Deployment from Tasks.
I've created a Plugin as per official documenation -- which default to the latest Bamboo version.
Due to backwards compatiablity issues around the Deployment Execution Service, I've update the plugin for 5.6 support.
See code @:
https://github.com/vicsz/Bamboo-Deployment-Trigger-Task-Plugin
However, once I've down graded to 5.6 .. I've been unable to succesfully run atlas-run.
I'm running into the following errors:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: AnnotationAwareAspectJAutoProxyCreator is only available on Java 1.5 and higher
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.actions.setup.BambooContextLoaderListener
FATAL [localhost-startStop-1] [UpgradeLauncher] Failed to initialise Bamboo container
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.NullPointerException
Either I missed something in my configuration ?? or the previous run of atlas-run at a newer version is some how polluting the current invocation.
Note, that I am using a current JDK (1.8), and I've tried mvn-cleaning including completly wipping the /target dir.