Hi,
I am new to JIRA. I have installed the evaluation version of JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, FishEye and Crucible in the same computer.
The login integration between Confluence & BitBucket and JIRA is fine.
I can use the existing users in JIRA to login to Confluence and BitBucket.
However, I cannot use the existing users in JIRA to login to Crucible/FishEye.
Crucible/FishEye recognizes the users as I cannot create the same users again. But somehow, even with the right password, cannot login.
In Crucible/FishEye, I granted the JIRA software group to have Crucible/FishEye access.
Still, login for JIRA users does not work. Any idea?
For "User Directories", do I have to do something?
Currently, there are two rows in "User Directories":
Internal Directory (inactive) Internal Enable
JIRA Server (inactive) Atlassian Crowd Enable (Synchronisation failed, but I do not recall I ever install Crowd)
Do I need to "Add Directory" Atlassian JIRA? If yes, where can I find the application name and password?
Thanks
Andy