I have a test suite which return a non-zero exit code if there is one or more failing test.
The test suite is running Perl 'prove' command using `--harness TAP::Harness::JUnit` to format the results as JUnit.
The logs report that the task is set to fail because an exit code of 1 has been reported in the sub-process.
| Test Summary Report |
| 09-Sep-2013 11:30:48 |
------------------- |
| 09-Sep-2013 11:30:48 |
t/Exl/Portfolio/PortfolioService.t (Wstat: 256 Tests: 8 Failed: 1) |
| 09-Sep-2013 11:30:48 |
Failed test: 8 |
| 09-Sep-2013 11:30:48 |
Non-zero exit status: 1 |
| 09-Sep-2013 11:30:48 |
Files=1, Tests=8, 3.01914 wallclock secs ( 0.02 usr + 0.03 sys = 0.05 CPU) |
| 09-Sep-2013 11:30:48 |
Result: FAIL |
| 09-Sep-2013 11:30:48 |
Failing task since return code of [C:\opt\Atlassian\Bamboo\temp\EF-EDS-JOB1-20-ScriptBuildTask-1386811734320945865.bat] was 1 while expected 0 |
As a result I get the final status of:
No failed tests found, a possible compilation error occurred.
and test results are not parsed.
I have tried adding an `exit \B 0` to my script task but this does not seem to work.
I have tried adding system parameters to a wrapper.conf file that I have created in the \conf sub-directory as per
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Bamboo+indicates+that+my+Ant+or+Maven+builds+failed,+even+though+they+were+successful
and
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Configuring+system+properties
The file contains this:
atlassian.bamboo.builder.successMarker=Result: PASS
atlassian.bamboo.builder.failedMarker=Result: FAIL
Is there anything that I can do to get the JUnit Parser to parse the test results if a non-zero exit code is returned. See also this discussion:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cukes/w86pPYPtc5k