I tried to follow the Atlassian tutorials for enabling SSO, and now I can't login to the Crowd application. When I enter my login name and password, it redirects back to the same login page.
Hi Andrew,
Odd as it sounds, I've seen this behavior occur due to old cookies on the browser. Could you see if using another browser or clearing the browser cache has any effect on this?
If not, do you see any errors in the Crowd logs (<crowd_home>/logs/atlassian-crowd.log)? What your SSO domain set to, and what URL are you accessing Crowd with?
-Rob
I cleared all cookies related to the Atlassian apps. No change. SSO domain is set to ".localhost", as I'm testing the apps on my computer. My boss tried turning SSO on for our live apps with the same result, so the problem shouldn't be limited to the use of localhost.
can you login to the connected applications? Is it just Crowd you can't get into?
Crowd infinitely redirects logins, and JIRA refuses to accept HTTP requests. Bamboo and Confluence allow login, but they do not exhibit SSO.
Ever solve this one?
Ryan
I have, it was a problem with the URL-intercepts in my security.xml file since I am using springsecurity. I needed to make sure I did not have my login page in the intercept area and I needed to make sure my catch-all did not catch my login page either.
I have exacly the same issue, no additional info in any logs, none of apps are working.
We had this error when we first implemented SSO across the Atlassian suite. As I recall it was a proxy problem. Are you running your Crowd installation behind a reverse proxy? Check the settings in crowd.properties and your http conf
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.