Ok, so I downloaded the sourcetree exe, installed it, registered it and it was working fine but now the UI will not show the repositories in the main window. I can see them in the left hand pane but a lot of the menus are greyed out. I tried reinstalling, tried finding the licence file (which I still cannot find) so am a little confused as to why this has happened. I use GITHub for windows alongside it.
I tried registartion again but just got a window that says I am registered and when I tried to import the licence from:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\extras\licenses
I could not find the file as there is no reference to the name it is under or what type of file it is, though I would assume it is a .lic file though I may be incorrect
If anyone can shed some light on this (preferably not a url to a FAQ page) I would appreciate it.