When connecting Bamboo to a Git Repository hosted by TFS we are getting the following error.
com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: com.microsoft.tfs.core.exceptions.TECoreException
I spoke with Sergey who seems to be the main guy for responding to TFS Repository addon you can see the thread here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/13419867. He says that using the GIT protocol is what I want to use. Following his advice I set the linked repo to GIT and added an SSL to TFS. I can browse the SSL URL from the same server that Bamboo is running on. Still get the same TECoreException. The SSL URL can be browsed from any pc in our domain and is not this issue. Any help with this would be most appreciated.
Config Images Added - and I have also supplied username/password with no change in the exception.
CheckoutConfig.jpg
RepConfig.jpg
Here is the full Error message as well...
(com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException : java.lang.RuntimeException: com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: com.microsoft.tfs.core.exceptions.TECoreException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?)