Hello,
I got to test plans running on Bamboo 3.4.2, running on Linux Debian.
One is executing basic JUnit tests, the other is executing Selenium tests.
With the Selenium test plan, the Selenium server complains that it can not launch the browser.
I looked on the internet and found that I needed to set the DISPLAY environment variable. So I did it, in the .bash_profile of the bamboo user, I put
export DISPLAY=:1
But after that, I think it broke the JUnit plan, now I get this error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment
Internet again, I see that i have to use the headless mode of Java, so again in the .bash_profile I put:
ANT_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true"
But my plans are still broken, with the same errors. Is it the right way to configure the environment for Bamboo? We had the same plan on another server and I didn't see any particular configuration (these two environment variables are empty)
Any hint would be greatly appreciated because I'm kind of stuck now. Feel free to ask if you need more details.
Thank you!
Guillaume