I'm attempting an upgrade from Bamboo 5.0 to 5.1.1
I've got a custom setup, managed through puppet and the upgrade has mostly gone okay.
A number of pages are presenting 404 error though, the ones I've noticed include:
- [404] browse reports page
- [404] create a new plan
- [404] clone plan
- [404] admin page
Here is an example of pages that appear to load just fine:
- [ok] login to bamboo
- [ok] browse my bamboo page
- [ok] browse all build page
- [ok] browse build activity page
- [ok] browse all deployments page
- [ok] browse authors page
- [ok] create deployment project
- [ok] create ENV for deployment project
Here is an example of the exact message in the browser (nothing shows up in logs at this point):
URL = build/admin/create/newPlan.action?existingProjectKey=
Message =
HTTP Status 404 - /build/admin/create/newPlan.action
type Status report
message /build/admin/create/newPlan.action
description The requested resource is not available.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.40
The only error I've observed in the logs that may be of interest is:
2013-09-25 18:38:57,662 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [BambooEventListenerModuleDescriptor] Registered Event Listener: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.maven:UpdateChainDependenciesEventListener
2013-09-25 18:38:57,848 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [BambooEventListenerModuleDescriptor] Registered Event Listener: com.atlassian.sal.bamboo:serverStartedEventListener
2013-09-25 18:39:00,874 ERROR [Finalizer] [FelixOsgiContainerManager] JarContent: Unable to read bytes.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.ensureOpen(ZipFile.java:415)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(ZipFile.java:160)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(JarFile.java:209)
at org.apache.felix.framework.util.JarFileX.getEntry(JarFileX.java:61)
at org.apache.felix.framework.cache.JarContent.getEntryAsBytes(JarContent.java:120)
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleImpl.java:1738)
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:716)
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$200(ModuleImpl.java:73)
at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1690)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingClientConnectionManager.shutdown(PoolingClientConnectionManager.java:284)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingClientConnectionManager.finalize(PoolingClientConnectionManager.java:121)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.invokeFinalizeMethod(Native Method)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.runFinalizer(Finalizer.java:83)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.access$100(Finalizer.java:14)
at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:172)
2013-09-25 18:39:03,474 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [XWorkPluginConfigurationMaintainer] Reloading Struts configuration (Struts configuration reloads enabled)...
2013-09-25 18:39:03,475 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [XWorkPluginConfigurationMaintainer] Struts configuration reloaded (Struts configuration reloads enabled).
If there's any other important information I can provide please let me know.
Anyone able to point me in the right direction?