External Diff has stopped working for me. It used to work and I don't know when it stopped working. Beyond Compare was what I used, but I've tried all other options including setting "CMD" as custom external diff, just to see a console window open. It does not.
I'm running Windows 7. Beyond Compare is installed in the default location and is working as expected when I run it outside SourceTree. I've tried diff'ing both on git repos and mercurial repos.
Is there something I do wrong? Any tips on how I can fix/debug this issue?
Pastebin of my sourcetree.exe.config : http://pastebin.com/sFpba1A6..or at least I think it is. Weird thing is that the timestamp on the config was from April this year, and "DiffTool" is -1 (system default from what I've read), although I've set it to Beyond Compare... Might Source Tree store the config elsewhere? There's a fucked up corporate home drive sync setting here that might interfere.