Hi,
I am using sourcetree with gitflow for Xcode (iOS development). I thought I was ready to start a new release branch and so selected that option from gitflow menu. Then I realized that I am not ready yet, so I want to undo this action but don't know how to.
The simplest option would be to simply finish this release, but that would merge all my current changes from develop into master, but I don't want to do that yet, since I am not done with this release and I only want to merge into master when I am ready with the release, just as intended by gitflow.
The next option would be to switch my active branch back to develop and continue with the missing changes and then create a new release branch. However, then I still have the old release branch kicking around and I don't know how to get rid of it.
Thanks, Toby