I have setup LDAP restriction on each Crucible repository based on a group, which is already used to restrict Subversion commit thanks to a pre-commit hook.
The LDAP restriction is:
(&(objectClass=person)(sAMAccountName=${USERNAME})(memberOf=CN=prj_MyProject,OU=Projects,OU=Groups,DC=mydomain,DC=com))
Now I want to apply the same kind of restriction for project and reviews.
So I have copied agile permission scheme and have removed All logged in users from View and Create permissions to rely on the Author review role, which is supposed to look at commit author field, based on user mapping, according to
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/authors+in+Crucible
I expect users that have already committed into a project's default repository are allowed to view and create reviews for that project.
But it does not work. Users in group prj_MyProject can browse repository commit but have no access to the corresponding project.
I have checked users' mapping information, because Crucible and Subversion usernames does not match implicitly.
Project's fields for Default reviewers and Allowed Review Participants are blank.
How to achieve such a setup (I am used to do with JIRA projects' role and permissions scheme) ?
Is my understanding of the Author Review role wrong ?
Thank you in advance for your help